Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional manual action to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- The default value of a simple list field is now an array
- Drive login is possible when Kerberos authentication is enabled
- Drive can synchronize a folderish document with the Collection facet
- No URL fragment lost in URI redirection
- Non-prefixed properties are supported in Elasticsearch requests
- Collection name can contain a slash character
- New parameter to disable performance logging in importers
- Permanent link to WebUI works with SAML 2.0 authentication
- Easyshare does not rely on a hardcoded context path
- log4j metrics are reported