Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-8.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional manual action to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- Speed up vocabulary entries listing in ADMIN menu
- Drive authentication works when only WebUI is installed
- Quartz configuration is taken into account in a static WAR
- Annotations work with Chrome 60+
- DocumentMultivaluedProperty.addItem operation is compatible with numerical and date types
- Nuxeo startup fails when another node has the same clustering id
- The publication tab can be customized and can refresh automatically
- The personal collections are ignored during the personal workspace synchronization
- Document.filter operation can use a list of document as input to evaluate the 'condition' parameter
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016|