Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-8.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- DeltaLong values are correctly serialized in JSON
- User groups are kept after a login with Shibboleth
- The Picture Diff feature works now in IE11
- All workflow and node variables are correctly resolved to be used in Automation chains
- The downloaded file name is sanitized to remove the jsessionid parameter
- The Lock icon tooltip is translated
- CAS2 authentication is now compatible with permissions granted to external users
- The user is correctly redirected after following a Shibboleth invitation
- The validation of properties during creation is controlled by the property org.nuxeo.core.validate.dirty.only.creation
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016|