Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- Multivalued date property is correctly handled
- Make REST API more thread safe
- Limit and offset settings are correctly handled by a multi-directory
- The hasEntry method works correctly with MongoDB directories
- Picture view is only generated once, event with several document changes
- The regular expression used for password validation works with invitations
- It is now possible to choose if a REST exception will show the whole stack trace
- Null members will not be returned to a Group page provider
- Vocabulary fields in the first line of results is correctly updated when a filter is applied
- The existing file is kept when changing the option in the File Upload widget
- Multiple containers inside a form layout are propertly handled
- Fix WebDAV initialization
- Drive will ignore Windows suffix (.lnk) by default