Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- The page requested after login is correctly detected by the NuxeoAuthenticationFilter.
- WebDAV copy does not cause a LockDicovery error when using MacOS.
- The Notification templates defined in Studio can be used in Unit tests.
- The system field ecm:versionVersionableId is indexed in Elasticsearch.
- The nuxeoctl --strict option can be used when starting Nuxeo in background mode.
- Optimize build process using a more efficient three.js bundle