Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- Documents are moved in a WebDAV drive without producing errors.
- Bulleted and numbered list buttons are displayed in the TinyMCE editor.
- The installation of an addon detects the presence of JSF UI or Web UI addons when several versions are locally added.
- The life cycle state is reset to 'project' when increasing the version only if there is an allowed transition.
- Complex multi-value fields are properly updated when using a MarkLogic repository.
- The restoration of a draft keeps the values previously selected in multi-valued fields.
- An endless loop is avoided when SAML authentication failure redirects to the error page.
- Some missing translations for Drive addon were added.