Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-8.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- Content length is always set when downloading a file, regardless of file size.
- Long byte-range downloads are allowed.
- Forward slashes are sanitized from tag names.
- The listener which cleans up stored renditions has been renamed to be unique.
- Non-editable workflow variables are ignored when bulk processing tasks.
- Duplicates are avoided in the Files tab of the JSF UI when using drag and drop to replace the main file of a Nuxeo document.
- The Access Rights contextual menu redirects to the Permission tab in the JSF UI.
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016|