Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-8.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- Page providers using Elasticsearch are correctly run in an unrestricted session.
- Requesting a protected binary has the expected behavior in a CAS+Anonymous configuration.
- A version bound to a deleted template is restored without throwing an error.
- Local type configuration save takes into account the inherited configuration.
- Multi-value complex property has the expected behavior used in a multiple generic suggestion widget.
- AWS SDK integration is upgraded to version 1.11.475
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016|