Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-9.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main corrections provided
- Upgrade Seam to 2.3.1.Final.NX03 to eliminate Seam vulnerability.
- Navigation tree takes into account ordered folders
- SuggestDirectoryEntries.java returns directory entries that can be sent using restful API
- Custom search paginated results page is displayed in Firefox and Edge
- Blobs coming from a non-document blob provider can be saved in documents
- Multivalued date properties are correctly handled when creating documents.
- Remove from collection action now appears in all collection types
- Picture view is only generated once, even with several document changes.
- Using REST a user can view an authorized document with unauthorized references
- Power users are displayed only Admin tabs they are authorized to see
- Upgrade TinyMCE to benefit from IE11 fixes.
- The existing file is kept when changing the option in the File Upload widget.
- Multiple containers inside a form layout are properly handled in the JSF UI.
- WebDAV initialization allows to map a drive without error.
- UserGroup.Suggestion operation supports fullname search
- Authentication failure logging has been improved
- Stream.sh supports consumer latency tracking
- AuditQueryBuilder supports Operator.STARTSWITH
- Computation without input assignement discards timer execution
- Multi-tenant addon supports MongoDB
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016|