Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-9.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- The page requested after login is correctly detected
- WebDAV copy works on MacOS without LockDiscovery error any more
- The Notification templates defined in Studio can be used in Unit tests
- A workflow can be cancelled from new WebUI when there is an assigned task
- The system field ecm:versionVersionableId is now indexed in Elasticsearch
- Table names whose length is greater than 63 characters are handled on PostgreSQL to create the indices
- The command nuxeoctl with the strict option works as expected when starting Nuxeo in background mode
- All stream computations use watermark
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016|