Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-9.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- The errors occuring during document creation or edition are displayed in the new WebUI
- The Table view fits the page when the drawer (left menu) is open and closed
- The execution of operation in the Automation Scripting context is isolated to avoid mixup in the parameters
- GridFS binaries storage is correctly initialized at startup
- The tasks list is displayed without overflow
- The default value is recognized in a Directory suggestion in the creation form
- Document are moved in a WebDAV drive without producing errors
- Bulleted and numbered list buttons are displayed in TinyMCE editor
- Parameters are taken into account when running Automation subchains
- Directory entries are displayed with their label, not their key, when adding them to a data table
- Complex multi-value fields are properly updated when using a MarkLogic repository.
- The restoration of a draft keeps the values previously selected in multi-valued fieds
- Authentication failure redirects to the error page without endless loop
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016|