Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-9.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- The nuxeo.routing.disable.cleanup.workflow.instances property can be used to disable workflow cleanup.
- The startup detects the registered blob providers.
- The WebUI resolves the parent field of hierarchical directory entries,
- Add a fallback to fr locale for fr-FR locale to support new implementation from Chrome v65
- DirectEdit icons are hidden for attachments.
- Disabling Elasticsearch also disables the Elasticsearch sequencer.
- The REST API supports multi-repository when the UID is in the payload.
- The result view in WebUI is always refreshed after clicking on aggregates.
- The filters in the Expired search in WebUI are applied.
- A new property is added to support the ACL legacy mode.
- The update of a MS Word file is handled by Nuxeo's WebDAV implementation.
- Some missing translations for Drive addon were added.
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016|