Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-9.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- The support for encrypted parameters is added to the notification service.
- The 'int' widget can be used to store 64-bit integers.
- Ordered folder support is extended to document types which inherit from OrderedFolder type.
- The generated URL used by the Mobile application is fixed.
- Double byte characters in file names are supported by WebDAV on Mac.
- MariaDB connection is correctly checked at startup.
- Multi-valued blob property can be updated via REST API.
- The view is refreshed in the WebUI after a navigation from the tree.
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016|