Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-9.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- A content length is always set for downloaded file even for very large ones.
- Long byte-range downloads are allowed.
- The listener which cleans up stored renditions has been renamed to be unique.
- A refresh is done after renaming a saved selection to update the saved search dropdown.
- The XML Export option uses a small icon like the other renditions in the Export page.
- The dates used to filter the diagrams in the analytics dashboard are properly formatted to work with created and modified documents.
- The deleted documents are cleared from the WebUI dashboard.
- Fallback from 'fr-FR' locale' to 'fr' locale in order to display text in French when using Web UI and Chrome v65.
- Live proxies are reindexed in Elasticsearch when the document is updated.
- Non editable workflow variables are ignored when bulk processing tasks.
- The Access Rights contextual menu redirects to the Permission tab.
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016|