Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-9.10|
Main corrections provided
- The proxy is returned with CMIS when versions are not accessible.
- Permissions are fetched in the dialog to share saved searches.
- Skip the locale update for system user when the user profile is created or modified.
- The OpenID module authentication can read the user directory.
- Forward slashes are sanitized from tag names.
- Duplicates are avoided in the Files tab of the JSF UI when using drag and drop to replace the main file of a Nuxeo document.
- The Clear button updates the form and results when Auto-search is disabled in the Web UI.
- Only users with the Everything permission can delete or untrash documents in the Web UI.
- The 'Empty Trash' button is visible to users with the Everything permission when selecting the Trash pill in the Web UI.
- The Trash results are refreshed when documents are permanently deleted or restored.
- The uniqueness is based on the id in the operation Directory.SuggestEntries.
- The fulltext index is not created on MongoDB when nuxeo.vcs.fulltext.search.disabled=true.
- The Trash management has been backported in 9.10 and can be enabled in Web UI with a slot contribution.
- New automation operations are available to trash/untrash documents and empty the trash.
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016|