Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-9.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- The Delete action is available even if the Trash flow is disabled.
- The nuxeo-vocabulary-management element handles directory schemas with uppercase characters.
- The key generated for asynchronous downloads is ensured to be unique.
- The list of contributors is sanitized to handle prefixed and non-prefixed usernames.
- The memory footprint of the WebUI has been reduced.
- The access to the user administration is disabled for anonymous users.
- Several user/group suggestion widgets can be used in the same layout without side effect.
- The nuxeo-diff addon handles fields with constraint.
- The selection of an Ordered Folder is refreshed after ordering some elements.
- A published document can be followed to receive notifications.
- The S3 upload feature is backported to 9.10.
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016|