Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-9.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- The index ecm:fulltextJobId_1 index is not created in MongoDB at startup if the fulltext is disabled.
- The document title in the clipboard is renamed when the document title is modified.
- The auto search better handles when the parameters are changed.
- The easyshare icon has been updated to make it more visible
- Tomcat is configured by default with the COOKIE session tracking mode.
- Groups with slash in their name are supported.
- The use of subworkflows in a workflow is fixed.
- The menu to create a new user/group is visible in the Dark theme.
- Fix infinite scrolling on data table when used in search result layout
- Fix cannot clear selectivity single widget when editing document
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016|