Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-9.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- It is possible to add a picture to a Note through the "Insert Image" button in the HTML Editor.
- The Scheduler Service correctly starts when MongoDB connection string is encrypted.
- The display in line of the suggestions is back.
- Data from a MongoDB Key/Value store are correctly deserialized.
- A login banner is displayed when the WebUI session has expired.
- The Create Document feature is fixed for IE11.
- Small images are not streched in thumbnail view.
- A folder can be renamed using WebDAV.
- GWT annotations are enabled back.
- The support for read-only directories is added to our SAML implementation.
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016|