Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-9.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- The default datetime format follows the localized one.
- Edge is more stable when exporting a document.
- Automation scripting accepts blobs as input.
- An up-to-date lazy rendition is always delivered and a stale rendition is never stored.
- The nuxeo-dropzone element works in Edit layout.
- The boost is correctly applied to Elasticsearch hints.
- The "Recently viewed" card do not display trashed documents any more.
- The installation command of several packages is split into one install command per line.
- A meaningful message is displayed when the quota is reached on WebDAV.
- The workflow bulk process keeps the value of the fields which are not bulk-edited.
- System properties can be used as page provider aggregates.
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016|