Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-9.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- A message is displayed while the permissions are loaded.
- Names with brackets are supported in WebDAV.
- The property nuxeo.mongodb.like.anchored enables the fact that on MongoDB a LIKE match anchors its search.
- S3 Direct Upload works with a bucket prefix.
- A new Nuxeo AWS service is added to get credentials and other configurations.
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016|