Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-9.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- Drive links work from within an iframe.
- The deletion in the Files widget is correctly handled.
- Shibboleth invitations work with an existing user.
- The Workflow page providers are now paginated by default.
- New properties are added to configure Kafka SSL and SASL authentication.
- The DirectEdit button is enabled on attachments.
- An Elasticsearch RestClient Truststore can now be configured.
- A MongoDB Client TrustStore can be configured for in-flight encryption.
- Update nuxeo-search-form element contextual help
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016|