Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-9.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- Improved date accuracy in nuxeo-date-picker element
- Improved support for 3-levels vocabularies
- Today's date is now selectable in Safari 11
- Element nuxeo-date-picker turns red when invalid value is entered
- Improved username unicity
- Support for Date properties with times in CSV importer
- Default domain location is invalidated when its lifecycle changes
- Multiple date field is editable.
- The workflow graph is refreshed when a task is completed.
- Conversions based on LibreOffice support versions 5.3 and after.
- New RecomputeThumbnails operation available for administrators.
- Add a property to turn aws enrichment caching on and off
- Page routing is now available on the action context of pages contributed to the PAGES and ADMINISTRATION_PAGES slots.
- Add headers config for REST client when calling custom models
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016|