Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-9.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- Content views whose page provider is run against the database can display listings with more than 200 documents.
- A Task document can be instanciated from any document type with RoutingTask facet.
- Missing labels in the Workflow module are translated.
- Document title is updated when a folder is renamed using WebDAV.
- New entries can be added to empty vocabulary.
- Files whose name contains special characters are successfully downloaded from Azure.
- REST calls to create/update a user enforce group existence.
- The system user can create multi-tenant groups.
- A version bound to a deleted template is restored without throwing an error.
- Requesting a protected binary has the expected behavior in a CAS+Anonymous configuration.
- An infinite loop is prevented when accessing to Nuxeo after an anonymous logout.
- S3 Direct Upload works with IAM roles.
- Long running process for StreamWorkManager is possible.
- ecm:isProxy is a valid field for aggregates.
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016|