Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-9.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- Special and white characters are displayed in the group name in the WebUI.
- The Notification email field in Add Permission dialog wraps.
- Multi-value complex property has the expected behavior used in a multiple generic suggestion widget.
- Local type configuration save takes into account the inherited configuration.
- Default values are persisted in the database.
- The download through context menu in content views is fixed.
- OpenID authentication can create missing users.
- The predicate IN is a valid operator for Audit queries.
- The download reason for Renditions is provided in the permission check.
- Alert subscriptions are kept on proxy when a document is republished.
- Dates are handled with an ES compatible representation when a proxy document is copied.
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016|