Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-9.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- The element nuxeo-date-picker is localized.
- Temporary folder used by LibreOffice conversion is purged.
- Task validation handles different set of editable variables for each task.
- Main attachment preview works with Folderish documents.
- The entries displayed by "nuxeo-vocabulary-management" are sorted alphabetically.
- The KeyValueBlob transient store is more robust when the underlying blob is missing.
- The unique child name constraint takes into account the soft-delete feature.
- Terms aggregates on user collect prefixed and non-prefixed values.
- Spreadsheet editor uses the columns configured by the user.
- SASL SSL configuration for Kafka is supported.
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016|