Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-9.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- User suggestion widget supports prefixed entries.
- File manipulation is fixed in workflow forms.
- An infinite loop is prevented when accessing to Nuxeo after an anonymous logout.
- Audit search date filter works if beginDate equals endDate
- MongoDB GridFS blobs are correctly serialized.
- Orphan version cleanup is disabled to avoid performance issues.
- The operation Document.RemoveItemFromListProperty correctly removes an entry from an Array property.
- Entities are resolved when fetching tasks.
- The locale is correctly set after session timeout.
- The "onchange" property is correctly handled by the "single directory radio" widget in complex lists and complex fields.
- JSF Bulk Import works with SQL KeyValue store.
- The tag navigation is disabled when using Facet implementation of tags.
- A picture conversion failure does not impact the generation of other picture views.
- The binary store path is canonicalized.
- The Terms aggregates widget correctly displays user label.
Quotas are checked when creating a version.
Render With Template shows only the last template version.
- StreamWorkManager can manage large works.
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016|