Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-9.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- Picture rotation buttons is available only with Write permission.
- The X-Versioning-Option header is taken into account at REST API document creation.
- Very large READ ACLs are supported.
- S3 Direct Upload is fixed.
- Conflicts on external storage are prevented when using overflow record filter.
- Chronicle Queue resources are freed when not used any more.
- Adding the same file at the same time is supported.
- A proxy without a source document can be reindexed.
- The scroll is fixed in the Versions pill.
- SVG icon color is preserved during document creation.
- The default Elasticsearch connection timeout is set to 30 seconds.
- Query parameters are exposed in the element nuxeo-document-suggestion.
- MongoDB service checker uses the same configuration as the repository.
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016|