Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-9.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- The permission notifications are correctly sent to external users.
- A tooltip is added over the title in nuxeo-document-grid-thumbnail.
- Permission changes are done without a document modification.
- The stored rendition is the last up-to-date.
- The locale is correctly set after session timeout.
- Any document property is available in notification templates.
- An explicit Elasticsearch mapping is added for ecm:path@level fields.
- NOT LIKE and NOT ILIKE operators are usable in search widgets.
- Download from the Edit tab is added to the audit.
- An appropriate error message is displayed when deleting an entry referenced in another vocabulary.
- The favorites folder is always initialized when browsing the dashboard for the first time.
- AbstractRenditionBuilderWork cleanup is safer.
- StreamWorkManager skips failure not to terminate workers.
- The MongoDB indexes are only creating on first startup/database initialization.
- The sync-indexing options is added on nuxeo-operation-button.
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016|