Download and install the latest hotfix to keep your Nuxeo up-to-date. Changes will take effects after restart.
|For Nuxeo Platforms||server-9.10|
Please make sure you consult the page Hotfix Installation Notes for any additional actions needed to complete the installation.
Main correction(s) provided
- A possible contention on getAppender method with Kafka is fixed.
- Chronicle files are deleted on Windows at startup.
- Elasticsearch Histograms read float values returned in the buckets.
- Boxes displaying picture metadata in Web UI are aligned.
- Spreadsheet editor works on users/groups fields.
- nuxeo-directory-suggestion fully resolves entities in Task screens.
- The User object representation is returned to the client without its groups.
JIRA release notes
Compatible Target Platforms
|Nuxeo Platform LTS 2019||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2017||Nuxeo Platform LTS 2016|